Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm still here....

I have just realized that it's been almost a month since my last post! For anyone who's a regular reader (if I have any), I've been pretty busy lately. I'm still here, and OK.

I will leave you with a song, though. Something new from Brisbane, Australia's Disco Nap.


For all you North American's, there is no link to Amazon, since the band's music is not listed there. But click on the name above and check out their MySpace page.

By the way, the results of a Google search of their name offered up something I did not know. The term "disco nap", in the gay community, refers to the early evening nap one takes prior to a night of clubbing. (Thanks to the Queers United blog for that tidbit of information)

Since it was just announced that this new single will be released on iTunes (Australia only?) on April 9, here it is in advance, courtesy of Triple J's Free New Music:

mp3: Disco Nap - The Soft Sell

More detailed postings to come....."Standby for action", as they used to say in the old Thunderbirds TV show....

Coming soon....rock and roll movies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home