Friday, September 3, 2010

Propellerheads - History Repeating (DJ Zazoo Remix)

Well, it's been quite a summer. My alter ego has been busy "pirating" the signal at Radiojive.com with radio shows of his own.

It is because of one of those shows that I worked on the remix that I am offering up to you now. From the anti-war message of the 25th Anniversary Edition of Paul Hardcastle's "19 (Boys To War)", I followed up on one of the lines in the song with the Propellerheads track.

I hope I have managed to turn a song about fashion styles into a new anti-war message, as I intended.

A combination remix/maashup, it incorporates Country Joe & The Fish's famous Woodstock performance intro and the outro battle FX from the studio version.

Hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to comment.

mp3 - Propellerheads - History Repeating (DJ Zazoo's Knee Length "It's all the [war] rage" Mashmix)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home